ArgusTV and Kodi 17
Good news.
Thank you Kenji123!!
Does this mean it will no longer crash on exit?
(2016-09-29, 05:02)MadibaJ Wrote: Does this mean it will no longer crash on exit?

I can confirm, it has worked ok for me over the last 2 or 3 days since the update to plugin v 2.5.0 on the latest nightly release and does not crash on exit :-)
Same here, not crashing Smile
Sorry for the stupid question but I've just upgraded to Kodi 17 and i use a Argus as a back end and now it wont work. I see that you linked to a version 2.5.0 of the plug in that takes you to a change log, how do i get the actual plug in zip file to install. I have good windows and linux skills but i never used GIT before and i haven't got a clue where to start, any chance someone could do me tell me how to either get it or create it. I have googled but i'm still stuck.
You should be able to pull down a zip file from git hub, if I remember correctly. Then you can install it by hand or use Kodi to install it.

Sent from my SPH-L720T
(2016-10-01, 14:44)lukemcc Wrote: Sorry for the stupid question but I've just upgraded to Kodi 17 and i use a Argus as a back end and now it wont work. I see that you linked to a version 2.5.0 of the plug in that takes you to a change log, how do i get the actual plug in zip file to install. I have good windows and linux skills but i never used GIT before and i haven't got a clue where to start, any chance someone could do me tell me how to either get it or create it. I have googled but i'm still stuck.

You shouldnt need to download it separately as its now included in the latest V17 Nightly versions (havent checked if the Beta has it or that was before the revised plugin). I think I had to re-enable it as it was disabled by default
It wasn't included in last beta (v2). You have to download the nightly.
I installed the latest nightly and then changed the betas one for that and is working perfectly.
I done that because the latest nightly was not working well when viewing fast moving images (sports in live tv) on my system. But if for you is working well, you don't need to do that, just use the nightly.
Just upgraded Kodi to 17b3 on nVidia Shield. Backend is Argus2.3. Having issues with ClosedCaptions on recorded TV. Language shows up as unknown so they wont show - in Broadcast TV language shows up as Eng/Eng and ClosedCaptions are displayed. Anyone have any idea how to solve this?
Thanks in Advance...
So i'm using Libreelec on a raspberry pi 3, I've just upgraded to Alpha version 7.90.007 which is meant to be based on Kodi 17 BETA 3 but it still contains the old Argus TV add that won't install. Does anyone have the updated add on i as a zip that i can install or know where the add on is so that i can edit the xml to at least get to install its not in .kodi/addons/
(2016-10-12, 19:27)lukemcc Wrote: So i'm using Libreelec on a raspberry pi 3, I've just upgraded to Alpha version 7.90.007 which is meant to be based on Kodi 17 BETA 3 but it still contains the old Argus TV add that won't install. Does anyone have the updated add on i as a zip that i can install or know where the add on is so that i can edit the xml to at least get to install its not in .kodi/addons/

Send me a PM with your email address and I'll Zip up the Argus TV addon folder from my PC and email it to you .

FYI its in this folder on my Windows PC "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\addons\pvr.argustv"
I just tried todays nightly and ArgusTV is disabled again (gone back to 24/10 Nightly) Does anybody know if its a general PVR problem or just an issue with ArgusTV addon?
Working fine for me on beta 5.
(2016-09-26, 12:10)diazou Wrote: Thank you a lot for this news! Big Grin

And i love Xiaomi box

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ArgusTV and Kodi 170