Executing built-in function remotely
Hi,
I am using JSON interface to control the Kodi remotely. I want to disable/enable debug mode using JSON or any other interface remotely. I don't see any function to do it. I see built-in function called "ToggleDebug()", but not sure how to execute it. If not JSON, i can use any python script to control it. I see Yaste remote on android is able to execute any built-in function remotely, I would like to know how to do it. I don't see any corresponding JSON function sent by Yaste in kodi.log file.

Thanks
Venu
for python it should be something like:

Code:
import xbmc
xbmc.executebuiltin('Skin.ToggleDebug')
JSON:
Code:
{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "Settings.SetSettingValue", "params": {"setting": "debug.showloginfo", "value": true}, "id": 1}
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Thanks Milhouse. Perfect !!. I don't see this in http://kodi.wiki/view/JSON-RPC_API/v6. Where can i find full list of methods supported with JSON.
The Kodi source code Is always the best place to look.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Executing built-in function remotely0