Problems with Kodi since been installed on my Amazon Firestick
Since I've had Kodi installed on my Amazon Fire Stick, and tried to view on my Panasonic TV, all the TV channels keep freezing, pictures breaking up and losing sound. My download speed is just over 5 megabytes and upload speed just under 1 megabyte. Can anyone help.
Thread moved to Android.

When you say TV channels, how are you getting them to your firestick (what is your media source)?

PVR or add-on?

In either case, which one(s)?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I'm not sure what you mean by media source. I've got an Apple iPad Air and I've got a Sky router. My TV is a Panasonic TV.
Where are your TV channels that you're viewing with Kodi coming from?

A Kodi add-on (if so which one), or a PVR of some sort (again if so which one). What are you using within Kodi to choose and view the channels?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Hi there my suggestion to your problem is your internet speed is not sufficient enough I know recommendations for streaming video is atleAst 5 megabytes but you also have to consider what other devices you have connected tru your wifi network which decrease your megabyte output to your devices on your network hopefully this was helpful

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problems with Kodi since been installed on my Amazon Firestick0