Uninstalling Kodi - doesn't uninstall Kodi
Hi all,

I go into Macintosh HD > Applications and drag Kodi to Trash and then select to Empty Trash.
When I install Kodi, the very same build or skin or whatever it is called appears; all the addons that were previously there are there again.

I have seen people saying to go into users > 'username' > application support... but this doesn't exist in my username.

Can anyone provide a link to an Idiot's Guide to uninstalling Kodi and the addons please? I really want to get rid of useless addons that have stopped working and then install Kodi once again and select individual addons or to try and find a good 'build' with plenty of good addons included.

Apologies if my terminology is incorrect but I hope you can understand what I'm trying to achieve.
http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Install_Kod...#Uninstall
You may find it's a hidden folder. See the notes in the location information about the userdata (wiki) folder, which is one level below the Kodi folder that you need to remove (or at least the Addons sub-folder of the Kodi one).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
In most recent versions of OSX you can hold the Option key when you pull down the Go menu and Library will be one of the available destinations.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
(2016-04-27, 20:45)wgstarks Wrote: In most recent versions of OSX you can hold the Option key when you pull down the Go menu and Library will be one of the available destinations.

wgstarks, thank you - that's the easiest way for me to find it. Nice one.

Ned and Darren, I completely missed the 'See here' bit that would then tell me to select Go...

It has now uninstalled and fresh-installed as I'd hoped it would.
Actually, I had just added that note to the uninstall page, as it was missing from there ;)
Download APPCLEANER and drag KODI onto it's icon. You'll be presented with a list of all of KODI's files for deletion.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Uninstalling Kodi - doesn't uninstall Kodi0