Start Time Label Wrong
I have noticed since we went on daylight savings time that when I look at a list of recordings made during the winter when on standard time that Kodi is adding an hour to the label start time. The show recorded at 8:30 standard time, but when I look at the list, it says 9:30. The show is there, but I am wondering where this 1 hour addition is being added. The xml is just asking listitem.starttime. I could not find any time related setting that would account for this. It happens on any skin I try, so I assume it is in Kodi's code. I checked my database and the listing has the correct time. Kodi is just adding it somewhere. I am running Windows 10 with Jarvis 16.1.
Since you seem to know your way around the xml I'm curious if you edit that label to ListItem.Date what results you get?

scott s.
The actual code sends it to a variable that has listitem.startdate and listitem.starttime. I changed it to listitem.date and all it did was change the date to short format. What I did do is I went into the database for the addon and changed the date of one of the recordings from january to march. The time changed from 10:00 to 9:00. I changed the date back and the time reverted. This happens on any skin. So Kodi is somewhere changing the startime based on the daylight savings time dates.
I turned on debug and went into the logs today to see if I could see where it's being added. I didn't see anything but saw these logs on startup:

08:05:03 T:6952 WARNING: CSettingString: unknown options filler "timezonecountries" of "locale.timezonecountry"
08:05:03 T:6952 WARNING: CSettingString: unknown options filler "timezones" of "locale.timezone"

I also saw where the recordings load on startup and the startime there is correct. It is getting changed when it is requested to be viewed. I wanted to make sure that the addon was making the change.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Start Time Label Wrong0