disable or remap "view" window
Hello guys, I am curious if there is a way to remap or disable the "view" window that appears when you are in an addon, or addon directory and press the right arrow.
This is the prompt l'm talking about:
http://i.imgur.com/cbZZxT2.png

I'm not sure what that popup/window is called, can you tell me that?
And is there a way to disable it, or remap it to a different key?

The problem l'm having is that my media center set up uses a mouse to navigate and for some reason Kodi is picking up my mouse movement and bringing up that window/screen when l'm not trying to launch it.

Thanks so much guys really appreciate the help!
This menu, often called the left sliding menu, usually triggered by the left arrow key or mouse pointer to screen left, usually can be toggled by the r.arrow or moving the mouse to the center. Alternatively you can entirely dismiss it with the kiosk mode in various skins.

"remap it to a different key?" What key are you using... is this a remote? A lot of this might be in part due to faulty ad-ons or a skin that is not fully supported anymore.
Hello,

Thank you very much for your response. It is being triggered by the mouse pointer, seems like "moving the mouse to the center". My remote is an air mouse, so it acts just like a mouse on the screen, so this menu is appearing constantly when l didn't intent to open it.

Good suggestion on trying Kiosk mode, but it still seems to be firing that prompt.
It's your air mouse.... you need to set-up a better keymap with this device. There's an add-on for it somewhere.

https://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee4...dGuide.jpg
Hi PatK, you are very helpful thank you.
This actually happens with my desktop too and just my regular mouse... when my mouse "returns to center" like you said -- this menu opens. Any ideas how l can disable that behavior?
I'm still looking for a way to fix this. Can anyone tell me how to remove this functionality when the mouse goes over the center of the screen? I'm suing the arctic zephyr theme.
Just to see try a different skin to rule out your hardware?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
disable or remap "view" window0