PLEASE HELP !!!!!
HI i have never been on a forum before so very sorry if im breaking any rules.....

But my stick stopped working today and i have been trying to figure out how to put Kodi back on my firestick but im struggling please please can someone help.

I have tried all the YouTube tutorials and i still can't do it.

THANKS GUYS x
http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Install_Kodi_on_Fire_TV
Thread moved to Android
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Not trying to be a dick, but naming your thread "PLEASE HELP!!!!" is really:
1. Not helpful for others who may have the same issue
2. More likely to be glossed over by people that may be able to actually help you (you got lucky with curti helping you)
3. Really annoying to see it in all caps.

Helpful tips on naming your thread & information to put into them
1. Lose the all caps
2. Base summary of problem in title (in your case "Reinstall Kodi on FireTV Stick")
3. A detailed summary what your problem is and what you have tried. (You did good until the point about YouTube Tutorials, name exactly the methods they used)
4. Kind of helpful on which version of Kodi you are using/installing since there may be different problems with different versions

And last but not least to find the solution more easily: (For any software)
1. Always try the official site, and it's wiki 1st, odds are there is an easy written solution there.
2. Search the official forums, BEFORE posting a new thread, most likely you are not the only one with the same issue.
3. YouTube for installation problems should be a weapon of last resort (IMHO)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PLEASE HELP !!!!!0