How to update
Hi sorry for the nobo question but my m8 box is running Kodi 14.2 stable and it says I can update to 16.1 stable just not sure how to do it. I am fairly computer literate just not familiar with this box only had it a few months so still going through the growing pains.

Thanks for the help
Try installing Aptoide via your google then go over to play store type in kodi you will see the kodi logo click on that then you will see update click on update and thats you sorted. By the way you dont have to download Atpoide but you'll find it useful
Thanks but when I go to Kodi in the play store it gives me the option to uninstall it or open it. I will try adding aptoide
Still the same even with aptoide installed
because it's all ready up to date.. that's why.
OK it appears it is up to date but when I go into my system info on Kodi and then summary it says I am running Koid14.2 complied on May 8 2015
Device is too old for new Kodi
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2016-04-30, 19:58)Martijn Wrote: Device is too old for new Kodi

Ok thanks, I can still use it now. I only got the box about 3 months ago is there a way to update the box software
Isn't it on KitKat? Kodi 16 should work
(2016-04-30, 20:59)giaur Wrote: Isn't it on KitKat? Kodi 16 should work

How would I tell that
First check what is your android version
It is on KitKat version 4.4.2. I downloaded the newest Kodi 16.1 and whe I use the app installer it says the file is already installed.
So uninstall your current version

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to update0