Linux Acess Shares on win10
Today i updated from xubuntu 15.10 to 16.04 and from kodi 16.1RC2 to 16.1

And then i ran into some troubles with accessing my shares on a win10 machine.. apperently they changed something.. i figured out how to connect to my shares in xubuntu.. since i use livedrive auth in win10 to logon i now have to use the username part of my email (xenobit78) for my username and the hostname part (gmail.com) as domain and ofc my password..

But i can't get it to work in kodi.. since there is no domain entry in kodi.. only inputs for username and password.. tried to put my email as username and only the userpart of the email.. didnt't work tried to use the old \\XenoBIT78-PC\XenoBIT78 didn't work..

Any1 got a hint what to do ??
It seems Ubuntu broke SMB on all supported ubuntu versions with their latest 2.4.3 upgrade of samba.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
(2016-04-28, 22:35)fritsch Wrote: It seems Ubuntu broke SMB on all supported ubuntu versions with their latest 2.4.3 upgrade of samba.

Yeah i noticed the other posts in forum.. but i can get it to work in xubuntu because theres an domain entry box... but there's not anywhere to enter domain entry in kodi...
Found a solution... i add it like this user: gmail.com\xenobit78 and my normal pass

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Acess Shares on win100