KODI - What happened?
I have used XBMC/KODI for the last 3 years and I loved the way it was always good to go out of the box, codecs etc.
I recently upgraded PC and am now on Windows 10 64bit with Intel HD Graphics.
I don't know where to begin....
At first videos looked terrible, washed out so I followed advice and installed DSPlayer.
This sorted the video quality but now the audio is odd and it is not possible to adjust the amplification, I need this very much!
I have tried using many different settings but nothing gets the slider to do anything!
The OSD is also flickering like crazy, I tried a number of skins all the same problem.
With Jarvis my movie collection disappears and so back to Isengard and movies appear but still same audio and flickering OSD issue.
I tried both regular installs and DSPlayer integrated installs.
I also used Rapier skin which i love and now I can't select it anymore (I believe this may have been an upgrade of Jarvis skin then a step back to Isengard).
But really the amplification issue, any help MUCH appreciated!
Is it just Windows 10?

EDIT: I just installed K Lite Codecs, turned off DSPlayer and all seems to be with image and audio amplifying.
Have you deleted your old Graphic and Sound Driver and downloaded the new Graphic driver + from your computers manufacturer the sound driver for Windows 10 (Should solv some issues) as Windows 10 did not like my old sound driver......
One more thing Kodi comes with it's own built in Codec's so I do not think K Lite will help you much.
Anyhow try drivers as suggested and see if it help you.

Good Luck.
Run dxdiag.exe from the start menu. That will verify if you have DX11 compatible video, if not go back to a fresh Isengard.
Do a fresh install of Win 10 from scratch.
I can't take seriously support requests that involve updating to Win 10 that brought crap from the older OS with them.
A debug log is a good place to start as then we have a better idea of what is going on with your hardware

http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy

What actually is the hardware you are trying to use? How do you get your drivers - Google searches or direct to the manufacturer?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KODI - What happened?0