Newbie looking for a little help getting started
Hi,
I'm fairly new to Kodi. We have a Minix Android box. I've downloaded the latest version and found some of the addons already on there very good. What I want to know, is there more places for shall we say "legal" addons? As you are aware doing google searches you are bombarded by the addons that this site seems to not talk about or condone for obvious reasons. I would like to make the most out of Kodi but struggling to find help?
Thanks in advance
Kodi doesn't come with any video add-ons as I recall. The video add-ons available through the official repository have been vetted and are available through the settings menu 'get more add-ons'. Most of the unchecked add-ons you get elsewhere require that you download and install a file from a zip archive. Some will have custom repositories, that have a cadre of add-ons and plugins and for the most part, these have patches and programs could be detrimental to the operation of Kodi, and the sources haven't be vetted, which isn't to say they have illegal content, just not checked.

Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki)
Yes it does, Youtube is on by default.
I'm a little confused then as the three I've download one for pc one for box and one for tablet have all had addons in the add more part of videosHuhHuhHuh?
Ignore this as I've just re read the second postBlushBlush
I think what i'm asking is there any more available than this list http://addons.kodi.tv/category/video/
Also is the only way of getting access to current tv shows through other means, not so worried about movies or is there a legitimate way to access and watch tv shows wether current or past?
Yes,there are lots more. If you go to the video add on sub-forum and search for [Release].
(2016-04-29, 19:31)cd2022 Wrote: Yes,there are lots more. If you go to the video add on sub-forum and search for [Release].
Ah OK that's what Release means in threads, sorry very new to this! Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Newbie looking for a little help getting started0