Stage 6, joox any streaming media script help
I cant get them to work, they connect I can browse through the channels but nothing streams. Same thing for stage6,0oba and joox can someone help me out. Only thing that seems to stream are youtube vids and i think thats because theyre flv files. Avi,divx and mpg's are not streaming. The ones on my pc stream just fine through the regular xbmc but not the ones online through these scripts.
What build of XBMC are you using?
I had similar problems recently with some scripts.
Updating seems to have sorted it out though.
Im using a last weeks release from t3ch
Quote:I cant get them to work, they connect I can browse through the channels but nothing streams. Same thing for stage6,0oba and joox can someone help me out. Only thing that seems to stream are youtube vids and i think thats because theyre flv files. Avi,divx and mpg's are not streaming. The ones on my pc stream just fine through the regular xbmc but not the ones online through these scripts.

I'm having the same issue - I'm using an older build. I'm going to update tonight and see if that helps. It's not just Joox Avi's - some just don't work period.
I can confirm this doesn't work for me on the new builds as well Sad Oh well, I'm stuck watching the Doctor Who Classics on my 14 inch Dell XPS *SAD*
I'm determined to get this to work. I wiped my drive today and started from scratch. Apple Movies, Joox, and TV-Links scripts still refuse to work. Here is my log file from XBMC. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know! Thanks

Otakonx
Set your GUI to 720p and try again. Or try reducing cache sizes. I would say, your are running out of memory.
hotzenpl0tz Wrote:Set your GUI to 720p and try again. Or try reducing cache sizes. I would say, your are running out of memory.
Thanks for the reply - I tried this already but I'll give it another shot.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stage 6, joox any streaming media script help0