Kodi file manager slideshow controls
Hi guys,

I run Kodi on QNAP HD station through HDMI. When I go to Kodi "file manager" which looks like Far manager I get this problem. Once inside any folder with pictures or videos, I "enter" one of the pictures and try pressing "left" or "right" (I even tried "." and ",") but the photo does not change. Although I'm able to press "space" and slideshow starts, but it's just one photo over and over, is it a bug or is there a keymap for it?

EDIT: same bug in v14 and v16

Thanks for help in advance!
Does this happen if you go in through the "Pictures" home menu option, or just File Manager?
This only happens inside Kodi's "File Manager".

QNAP interface is very dull, managing files is very frustrating. Kodi's "file manager" is the only solution I found which works fast and easy, pity the photos and videos do no switch one after another in it.
I just noticed the same problem in FileManager, no option or button to see next/previous if a picture is opened from within FileManager, Are there keybindings that would help, or is it a limitation of Kodi?

I don't want to use Picture Mode, rather I'd prefer to be able to open all kinds of media through my FileManager shortcut.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi file manager slideshow controls0