Logos popping up during playback
I'm sure this is a simple issue, and its probably a feature of either v16 or some add-on I've got, but I've got an issue where at abount ten minutes into playback of tv shows some random show's logo pops up. Anyone have any idea how to turn this off? I just updated but I don't know where to find this setting. Thanks for any help.
Yeah I have this as well now. I am not a fan of it. MIne is on RPi2 though.
Have a look at your installed add-ons. Some skins install various add-ons such as next-up notification as dependencies, which could perhaps give something like that.

See if there is any add-on installed which would appear to do something like that, and if so try disabling it.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-04-29, 21:23)DarrenHill Wrote: Have a look at your installed add-ons. Some skins install various add-ons such as next-up notification as dependencies, which could perhaps give something like that.

See if there is any add-on installed which would appear to do something like that, and if so try disabling it.

Yeah I got MQ7. Pretty sure it installed it.

EDIT: I think it is the setting inside the addon called Random Unwatched. It was set to 600 seconds, which is when the notification was showing. I disabled this feature and don't have the issue any more. Thanks Darren

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Logos popping up during playback0