Series timer problem
I have been having an infrequent but recurring series timer problem in Kodi 16. First I create a series (wishlist) timer and it is working. At some point it seems like WMC EPG source stops getting updated data for one of my channels (to which the series timer is attached). So eventually there are no more specific timer recordings set. Some time later the EPG finally gets available. But the series timer never finds any of the new occurrences, instead I have to create new timer that's identical (as far as I can tell from the GUI) to the existing one, and once I do this new timer does find all the occurrences. I then delete the original timer.

My question is why didn't the original timer pick up the new episodes, once the EPG came back? One time this happened, I though I would edit (instead of delete) the timer to see if that would make it "wake up" and that seemed to hang pvr.wmc client for a while.

Any ideas on what I look for in serverwmc log or maybe WMC to understand what is happening?

scott s.
Is it really a wishlist recording? Wishlist in WMC is a keyword search. It sounds like you want a repeating Epg timer

I'd definitely suggest in WMC itself going to the series recording section and seeing what this item looks like there
pvr.wmc TV addon and ServerWMC Backend Development Team
http://bit.ly/ServerWMC
Thanks. I've examined the series recordings in WMC and see there's quite a bit of info. Everything currently looks correct (keyword recording, frequency "record every time", show type "new and repeat"). I did look through the "history" and see come "cancel" but that was a while ago so I can't tie it to something I did in Kodi.

So I will monitor and see what happens and post back if I get more data.

scott s.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Series timer problem0