Supported blutooth input devices for iOS
I'm currently using my iPad 2 connected to my plasma with the 30pin to HDMI cable as my bedroom Kodi device because I had to upgrade to Kodi v16 as I bought an ATV4 so couldnt use my ATV2 with my MySQL db any more. It's working perfectly and I can even launch Kodi from sleep on my iPhone using SSH and use the official Kodi remote app to control it from my bed.

Although I love the iphone app for browing my library, when im wired and just want to stop a movie I miss the apple IR remote, so I'd like to get a blutooth remote working with it.

I'm currently using an official Apple blutooth keyboard which i was happy to kind worked with Kodi automatically, but id like to use another BT device like the PS3 BD Remote control, or even my old PS3 controller, however it seems the Input Devices menu in Kodi is empty.

I have got the Controller working with the iPad2 using Controllers for All tweak, is it possible to also get it working with Kodi? Any other insight into this project would be awesome!

The only PS3 Remote compatibility I could find with Kodi was with BlueZ which seems to be a Linux Blutooth stack. Was anything like this done for iOS?

Cheers!

Edit:

For anyone thinking of doing this themselves I just figured out you can use Activator to make Kodi Sleep by turning off the Apple BT Keyboard, and Launch Kodi when you turn it on again (for launch, just make sure you select the "Open app immediately" option.
No way that we support any other Bluetooth hardware but a Keyboard on ios ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I think he's asking for Apple game controller support. "Controllers for All" would then do the rest of the work, so long as the official Apple game controller API is used.

Off topic: Controllers for All is very awesome and is one of the main reasons I still jailbreak my iOS devices ;)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Supported blutooth input devices for iOS0