Kodi mini social network - chat+recommendations
Hi,

I would like to develop for Kodi a system that allows the user to chat with other watchers of the same show within the broadcast. The user will be able to chat in one tab and recommend about other TV shows/movies/LiveTV in another tab.

Whoever install this add-on need to insert user id and will be able to open a chat if not created for each show/each movie and so on. Then chat and recommend together.

What do you think?
I was thinking along the same lines. Sounds great! :-)
I was thinking more of a single open for all scrolltext with just messages though. In any case it would require a keyboard present. Pwrhaps on a cell phone?

But the whole linking people part is what the internet is all about and sounds like it would add something to Kodi that will differentiate it even more from the flow tv it is replacing.
(2016-04-30, 16:32)Torben Wrote: I was thinking along the same lines. Sounds great! :-)
I was thinking more of a single open for all scrolltext with just messages though. In any case it would require a keyboard present. Pwrhaps on a cell phone?

But the whole linking people part is what the internet is all about and sounds like it would add something to Kodi that will differentiate it even more from the flow tv it is replacing.

Hi Torben,

I posted a new thread about it - http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=272863

Hope you can help me get through this.

I cannot wait to start develop

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi mini social network - chat+recommendations0