Renamer help needed
I have my movies organized by decade 1980s 1990s 2000s as well as a movie Franchise folder, when using the TMM to rename how do I get the renamer to create
new directories within the existing folders and not the drive root

Here's what I have

Folder name $T($Y)
File name $Y\$T.($Y).$V

Thanks
to achieve this, you may have to add every decade folder as a movie data source
the whole path inside a data source is calculated every time you rename
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
I sort of have the same issue, though my folder aren't structured as complex.. basically eons ago I set the structure up along the reqs for FTP and background automation for the FTP group, so things are nice and tidy and it allows the code to work for the TV/Movies and audio folders.
  I've moved from using the standard DLNA players after an upgrade to using droid boxes to replace the Xbox's. I've been trying out some of the other popular media managers. I like TMM even though it doesn't have some of the automation of say, Media Center Master.. But there is one small hickup.. the folder naming convention reqs are a bit old... why does it require the extra space consuming "Season" in the paramsHuh?

With a large collection of TV,the structure is simply drive:\video\series\show name\season\00 episode name..

is there some config or settings file that can be altered to remove "Season" from the search param?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Renamer help needed0