Win HD Buffering
I have 2 PCs running kodi ver. 16 my internet speed is 120mb download speed I'm running asus hd6450 in both PCs 1 has 8 gb of memory and the other has 4 gb of memory . I ran easy advanced setting on 8 mach. and set it up and let the 4 mach. page to hard drive . The problem is that they both play SD tv shows great and HD movies but neither one will play HD tv shows without pixelating and slowing up and buffering. Is there something I'm missing or which I thought about today could I need to get faster video cards . I don't do any gaming either.
I'm going to be charitable - what legitimate streaming sources are you watching?

If, on the other hand, you're using add-ons that let you watch content for free that you would otherwise expect to pay for... Then they're not up for discussion here, and you are getting what you paid for...

Kodi is NOT about watching pirated content...
Try the youtube addon at highest settings. If theres no issues then its clearly crappy sources your using. HD content should be fine even on basic broadband. Gpu and ram is fine im running 2gb + hd5450 no issues with 1080p.
(2016-05-01, 00:32)boster1000 Wrote: I ran easy advanced setting on 8 mach. and set it up and let the 4 mach. page to hard drive

Not supported here and comes from banned repositories so adds weight to the suspicion your "sources" are from banned add-ons too. As stated we do not provide support for piracy add-ons on this forum.

If it is not the case that you are using add-ons that violate our rules then please submit your debug log for review.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HD Buffering0