Kodi add-repository update
Hello Forum I have a question I and running 16.0 and I have noticed for a while when I go to available updates I can update everything on the list but for some reason it will show a few the will give me options to select version and I usually go in and select the latest version. For some reason the kodi add-on repository will come up with a version 2.2.32 and say available update to 2.2.34 but the version selection come up empty with no update in side to download anyone know what that is. I also noticed that a lot of my fire sticks I programmed recently almost all went back to the register screen in the last two weeks or so anyone else experience this as well? Thanks for any info on this.
It will help if you list the add-ons you are having problems updating. Give a direct example please. Maybe even a debug log. Lets us try and reproduce your problem.

Things to be aware of....

It is possible to have an addon listed in more than one repository. A guess would say that you have two different repositories offering two different versions of the addon there.

Try going into the list settings \ addons and install from a different direction. Go look into a different repo for the addon that has the issue.

It is also jut as possible that one of the repos you are using has going offline, or posted empty updates, and has led to the death of your firesticks that were auto-updating from there.

Go through your repos one by one and check them online. remember you can just paste the URL to the repo in your web browser and then manually check what KODI is trying to look at. This will let you see if a repo is offline or has been disabled.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi add-repository update0