[iOS] Kodi iptv crash on startup
I figured I would create a new thread for this since it seems to be a platform wide bug and not just an incidental one. There is an other thread on this same problem here

Here is what I'm trying to do and where it goes wrong.

I'm trying to connect to live tv through the enigma2 addon. I set it up without any problems, it will load the channels and I can watch tv perfectly fine.
Then I shut Kodi down, fire it back up again and it will crash (I think) while loading the pvr channels.
I've tried multiple skins (I can post the exact once if needed) but they all had the same problem.

To stop kodi from crashing I have to turn of all my internet connections, kodi will then start like normal without crashing, I can disable the live tv option, turn wifi back on and it's all fine. I can then just close and open kodi without problems.

as suggested in the thread I mentioned before someone commented to set the guide to 1 day instead of the default 3 days. I've tried this but it doesn't change anything.

Here is the debug log from my ipad mini 2, I have the exact same problem on my iphone 6plus though.

I hope someone knows a solution for this or is able to fix this bug.
I'm using jarvis 16.1 (the last stable build) on both devices.

If I need to provide any aditional info let me know
Is this the debug log from when it crahes?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Yes it is, I turned the debug on shut kodi down restarted it then it crashed, pulled the log. So it should be the log from when it crashed
Is there a chance that you can access the crashreport aswell? maybe via xcode?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Yes I can, my devices aren't jailbreaked. I forgot to mention that earlier. So I deployed it from xcode, I'll post the crashreport when I get a chance to hook it up to my pc
Here is the crash log you where asking for.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0eIlB...2ptVUFmVVk
i am on an ipad mostly when reading forums - could you reupload to pastebin.com (just because i can look at it without downloading there)
ofcourse no problem. I don't have a apple laptop/pc so I have a virtual machine with osx running on my server so i upload it to my drive from there.

here is the crash log pasted to pastebin

http://pastebin.com/e1VJwPWc
I would be interested in the solution also since I am coming up with the same issue.Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[iOS] Kodi iptv crash on startup1