What is a great video add on
i use windows and i just want a video add on that i can watch movies and tv on that works any recommendations?
I think Netflix is pretty decent.
You can browse for add-ons here.
And before posting any further, you might want to read the forum rules (wiki) .(section 2.5)
And the notes on free content (wiki).

We do not support it condone piracy here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
try some of learninggit addons http://addons.kodi.tv/author/t1m/
there some others like crackler and one for bigstar movies
If you are in the UK there are iPlayerWWW, ITV Player and UKTV Play.
HTPCs: 2 x Chromecast with Google TV
Audio: Pioneer VSX-819HK & S-HS 100 5.1 Speakers
Server: HP Compaq Pro 6300, 4GB RAM, 8.75TB, Bodhi Linux 5.x, NFS, MySQL
The latter is unfortunately not available from a legitimate source, at least to my knowledge.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-05-02, 21:08)DarrenHill Wrote: The latter is unfortunately not available from a legitimate source, at least to my knowledge.

This forum might not like the source but it is a legitimate addon.
HTPCs: 2 x Chromecast with Google TV
Audio: Pioneer VSX-819HK & S-HS 100 5.1 Speakers
Server: HP Compaq Pro 6300, 4GB RAM, 8.75TB, Bodhi Linux 5.x, NFS, MySQL
I never said it wasn't. Indeed I wish there was a legitimate way to actually get it without having to use an unsafe sinkhole bundle repo.

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What is a great video add on0