Timed refresh for Widgets?
I seem to remember the Isengard version refreshing the widgets hourly or so. In particular I want to set my Random Albums to refresh every hour or two. Is there a way to do this, maybe through scripts?

I only updated to Jarvis about a week ago, but I think the Next Episodes widget may not be refreshing to reflect newly added shows without a restart as well.

Really LOVE the new widget functions! The skin is looking better than ever. I can't wait till your Arctic skin mods make it to the repo. That's looking amazing. (Maybe you can update the weather icons in Mimic, too?) Thanks for the great skin, Braz!
Sorry to dig up an old post. Hi, I would also enjoy this feature - as my box boots into Kodi, faster then it can grab the time and date. So therefore my widgets load items from 1970.. after every reboot. A refresh would keep everything up to date....

Possible?
There's only so much the skin can control. Widgets are provided by external scripts and there are a lot of variables like system speed, etc. Also, my Arctic Zephyr mod will never be in the repo as it's a skin mod.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Timed refresh for Widgets?0