v16 figure skating
is there any way to watch figure skating on the kodi network
(2016-05-02, 19:31)carmelgirl710 Wrote: is there any way to watch figure skating on the kodi network
There is no "KODI Network". KODI is a media player, not a supplier of streams. You may want to read the FAQ as someone has confused you.

Currently your question is a bit like asking SONY if their TV can show ice skating.
Okay I worded it wrong....so what....you need something better to do....I have noticed there are some rude ass people on here...you can go straight to.........
(2016-05-05, 20:15)carmelgirl710 Wrote: Okay I worded it wrong....so what....you need something better to do....I have noticed there are some rude ass people on here...you can go straight to.........
Okay, I'll reply another way. Read the rules. I was trying to point out that you are right on the edge of asking questions that are banned here. If you want to get "free" access to something that is usually paid for, then this is not the place to ask. If you want help with getting the media player to work, then ask.

You may also want to grow up and stop throwing insults at people who are trying to help you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
figure skating0