Remove rubbish
Forgive me, but staff need a addons that clean kodi and remove the waste that are no longer in use.
What sort of waste?
Remove things that are no longer used in kodi, in case addons rubbish.
You already have some of these in the addons world:

* Texture Cache Maintenance utility ( http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=158373 ) can do some very clever things to your textures cache. Clearing away a lot of broken and not needed items.

* Database Pre-Wash Scrub - I'm involved with developing a new an addon that cleans old links and junk from your database. ( http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=272112 ) This is very much in early Beta testing though.

With addons there is no simple way for KODI to know which addons you need. So you have to do your own review on those. Now and then go back through the list of addons you have installed and see if you still use them. You can't accidentally uninstall something that another addon needs as you get a nice warning from KODI if you try that.

What, exactly, are you trying to clean up?
You greatly facilitated for min, thewhich you gave me to link and nothing of the same, unfortunately we are not expert in his linguá does not. It would be easier to speak only the names and I am not of a link with a giant text of thing.
Can finalize the forum nobody will help me here not as always, not of for understands these Americans.
I don't think anyone QUITE knows what you want.

If you want to remove an addon, then delete it. I can't get simpler than that!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2016-05-05, 08:15)kyro2007 Wrote: Can finalize the forum nobody will help me here not as always, not of for understands these Americans.
Less of the insults please. I am not American. This forum is international. We can't help you if you don't tell us exactly what is wrong. What is this mess on your PC?
Leave quiet friend earned.

OBSº
old was asked to help a member with addons showing repeated films and they endicava you one, now is difficult.
You make less sense with every post.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remove rubbish0