Getting back the original Kodi Skin in ATV4?
(2016-05-17, 21:58)Japgeisha Wrote:
(2016-05-08, 06:55)lv99 Wrote: did you try test-builds version kodi-20160403 or later? It should have skin confluence in download.

other way is get the zip file and put it on your SMB share folder
ftp.mirrorservice.org/sites/mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/krypton/skin.confluence/

I'm sidloading kodi so i can not ssh or use cyberduck to drop the zip file like i usually do with other system like old apple tv .

any idea on how to it with apple tv 4 thx god bless

put it in a network share and then install the add-on from zip file

You can also use file manager to copy stuff to/from network shares
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
ioi hhh I'm embarrassed to say i m not sure how to put it in network share . sorry I'm not thinking much these days hhhh
(2016-05-19, 23:57)Japgeisha Wrote: ioi hhh I'm embarrassed to say i m not sure how to put it in network share . sorry I'm not thinking much these days hhhh

Make a shared folder on your computer and put the zip file in there, go into the Kodi file manager and add a source pointing to the shared folder, go into add-ons and install from zip file and point it to the zip file inside the source you just added

You may also be able to add this as a source directly negating the need to share a folder from your computer...

Code:
http://ftp.mirrorservice.org/sites/mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/krypton/skin.confluence/

The only downside to this is that unless you're using either the Kodi or Apple remote app that will take ages to type with the Siri remote... Sad
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
(2016-05-20, 21:07)DanTheMan827 Wrote:
(2016-05-19, 23:57)Japgeisha Wrote: ioi hhh I'm embarrassed to say i m not sure how to put it in network share . sorry I'm not thinking much these days hhhh

Make a shared folder on your computer and put the zip file in there, go into the Kodi file manager and add a source pointing to the shared folder, go into add-ons and install from zip file and point it to the zip file inside the source you just added

You may also be able to add this as a source directly negating the need to share a folder from your computer...

Code:
http://ftp.mirrorservice.org/sites/mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/krypton/skin.confluence/

The only downside to this is that unless you're using either the Kodi or Apple remote app that will take ages to type with the Siri remote... Sad

thank you boss

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Getting back the original Kodi Skin in ATV4?0