Win Cast information is not shown after Jarvis update
Hi all,

Hope someone can help me with this issue. I updated my kodi to Jarvis yesterday. After the update, everthing was fine. All settings were restored. But when i opened kodi today, the skin was set to default(confluence) where i had Aeon Nox and 'Cast' tab under movie information is replaced by 'Set my rating'. I changed the skin back, Checked the source settings options. No help. Please tell me how to get the 'cast' tab again.

Thanks,
XOAD
It's not clear what skin you are using atm. If it's Aeon Nox, then I suggest you ask the question in that forum and in all probability someone else has had that very issue and has been helped out by the forum http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142
Thanks for the info patK Smile I found a similar post in that forum. Still no one has replied to post. Do u have any idea about my question ? And yes I'm using Aeon nox skin.
Quote: But when i opened kodi today, the skin was set to default(confluence)
The second I hear that your installed skin has reverted back to the default Confluence, it's an indication of trouble... some corruption of the skin, settings and incompatibility. Then there's the issue, which begs the question: was it the chicken or the egg. Suggestion, switch back to confluence, clean out Aeon Nox completely, then search the Aeon Nox forum for the latest iteration of the skin, and install, check it's functionality. Same issue return to Confluence and delete C:\Users\XOAD\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\guisettings.xml quit Kodi and restart, return to Aeon Nox and test for functionality. Failing that, debug log, let's see what you got.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cast information is not shown after Jarvis update0