Dell i3050-1287BLK
Hi, im trying to get a new toy to work. I want to purchase this today Dell i3050-1287BLK, It seems promising. 2 GM ram and 32 SSD space. Would kodi work on this, Its windows 10. I wAs thinking about replacing it with windows 7 since its easier to work with. Wifi is AC, which is good.

or..

Has any one used a mini computer for Kodi that people would recommend.

The specs for the i3050:

Processor
Intel Celeron Processor J1800 (1M Cache, up to 2.58 GHz)

Operating System
Windows 10 Home 64 ENG WW

Memory
2GB Single Channel DDR3L 1600MHz (2GBx1)

Video Graphics
Intel HD Graphics

Hard Drive
32GB Solid State Drive
Yes, Kodi works well on this, even the 3D MVC build. Review.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
sweet, thanks.

would it be cool to ask you another question. I have this laying around, its Chromebox,

Yesterday I thought about making it work with kodi, have you heard of any success stories on it. I tried research on google and cant really find many things on it, just 1 found.

its a Chromebox CN60. 2GB ram and 16 GB SSD.
You didn't see the massive Chromebox thread? Try using search. If you don't need full 3D, Chromebox remains a great option for dedicated Kodi use.
My HT
I didn't see this page, instead of go ogle, I should use this site search.

Thanks for the info, you been very helpful.
(2016-05-04, 14:32)martin19117 Wrote: I didn't see this page, instead of go ogle, I should use this site search.

?? google works just fine -- the first result for 'kodi chromebox' is the wiki page, and the 2nd is the (EZ setup script) thread linked above. So exactly what it should be Smile
Today I been reading a lot about this, but something I haven't found so far.

Should I use a wired connection, keyboard and mouse the very first time or could I use a Bluetooth/wireless keyboard and mouse. Im not sure if the wireless would work right away. I know I have to press a couple of keys on the keyboard right away as soon the computer boots up. so I don't know if it would work right away.
As this is now about Chromebox, and not about Dell 3050, this thread should probably be closed.

I just searched the Chromebox wiki and found the keyboard thread linked to in it: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=211797
My HT

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dell i3050-1287BLK0