Actor thumbnails
I am trying to get actor thumbnails to load when viewing tv/movie info within an addon.. Right now it only displays default thumbnail.

Sent from my SM-N910V
I guess there has to be a thumbnail of the artist before it can show it, and that might be dependant on the images in the meta-data base you scraped.
(2016-05-05, 22:08)PatK Wrote: I guess there has to be a thumbnail of the artist before it can show it, and that might be dependant on the images in the meta-data base you scraped.
How can you scrape actor thumbnails in an add-on though

Sent from my SM-N910V
In most of the add-ons I've seen, there is no facilities for a scrape, that's not to say it's impossible. It would be a function of a 3rd party add-on and you would have to appeal to the author of the add-on to provide this kind of 'extra' information and set-up. I suppose if one downloaded a video, and that video had a tag/flag or a popular meta-data database, then a scrape would make sense, alternately you could create your own actor images collection, and inject images as needed with some mods to the add-on. If you're not inclined to don the programmer hat, I might suggest a backdrop image, with inset photos of the actors for each title.

What is the add-on of which you speak?
I think the problem is that there are no available infolabels for setting the thumbs for the actors.

I've been looking into it recently as I've been adding metadata into SF and couldn't find anyway of doing it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Actor thumbnails0