Recorded TV Files
Does NextPVR control what files are shown under the Recorded TV file tab in the Titan skin?
No
Replay, where does it find this information if it isn't from the PVR addon?
I think you would be better off asking a question specific to the problem you are having. Neither of your posts says enough that really gives someone trying to help you enough information to go on. That is probably why no one but me has even attempted to try to help.

If you are having a particular problem related to your Titan skin, you might want to ask the question in the skins section. Would also help if you tell people what your configuration is: for instance, running Windows xx.1 on a PC using NextPVR ver yy.yy.zz with Titan skin. Then your question.

That's the best I can do for you at this point.
Got it. Thanks so much, I'll start over.
I'm running NextPVR 3.6.6 on a Win 10 PC. Kodi is 16.1 with the NextPVR 1.12.16 addon and using a Titan skin. Titan has a widget to access the recorded TV shows that NextPVR creates in the Public\Videos folder on the server machine (also Win 10). Some recorded shows do not show up in the widget and also do not show up in the NEWA addon.

Is there a way to update, refresh or otherwise force Kodi to see all of the folders and files in the folders so that I can easily play them back. If I go to the File Manager and open the folders the files are there and will play. This even though it works makes my Wife crazy (when mama is not happy - no one is happy lol). At this point I become lost as to how to correct this situation. What are your thoughts?
I am not familiar with the Titan skin. Yes I know it is there, but never tried to use it, so am not familiar with the Titan "widget".

With most skins (I use Amber) there is a TV Shows menu item. We click (or press remote) on that item and our TV Shows show up. In order to show up, they have to be "scanned" into the Kodi library. I have seen some posts elsewhere where people are not able to get their TV Show "refreshed" without exiting Kodi and then starting it again. Not sure if this is your issue. What I would probably try to do 1st is switch to the default Confluence skin and see if things show up as they should. If so, then you know it is something to do with the Titam skin. So ask the question on the Titan skin thread and maybe someone can help you. If it is a no go with the Confluence skin then we'll just have to try something else.
Replay, I really appreciate your help. I will try this and see what it leads me to.
By the way, I assume you have a PVR client (as your NextPVR addon) setup and activated via settings, Kodi, TV.
Replay, I do it is 1.12.16. I have after a lot of experimenting found a way to solve the problem. It is not as eloquent as the original widget but it does work well. Thanks so much.
Good to hear.
I've heard the Titan skin is pretty fancy (my words), but sometimes "fancy" means a lot of overhead or potential for issues (otherwise know as complicated). I chose the Amber skin because it is full featured but still simple. I use it on my PC Kodi as well as on an OpenElec Rasp Pi2 and an OpenElec Zbox. Runs just as well on all of them and I get the same look regardless of platform.
I will give that a try. Thanks again.
Replay, you were right the Titan skin is too bulky. I changed to Metropolis and FF and REW work much better as well as things are a lot faster. Again you are the MAN - Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recorded TV Files0