Background
Hi!
In kodi - Settings Skin - Movie I set the background as Random Fanart.

Now the question: can I know which fanart-movie is shown in background ?

I use mysql for metadata and kodi 16.1 for Windows.
Thread moved to Windows, for lack of info on what skin is being talked about.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-05-05, 17:19)DarrenHill Wrote: Thread moved to Windows, for lack of info on what skin is being talked about.

ok, but the question is regardless SO
Surely by the definition of your question, the logical answer is - No. "Random" should mean "random" and not "predictable".

And from looking at my copy of the default Confluence skin I don't have that setting. So it must be specific to a certain skin.
(2016-05-05, 18:56)BatterPudding Wrote: Surely by the definition of your question, the logical answer is - No. "Random" should mean "random" and not "predictable".

And from looking at my copy of the default Confluence skin I don't have that setting. So it must be specific to a certain skin.

I have Aeon Nox skin.
I know that "random" is not "pedictable", but I wish know if exist a place (db record, temp file) where is store the name (url) of the ACTUAL background.

My request comes from the fact that I have thousands movies and I see fanart in background that I can not identify....

Thanks and excuse me for my bad english
Quote:My request comes from the fact that I have thousands movies and I see fanart in background that I can not identify....
Ok understandable question. The random nature of the fanart is such that there is no identifiable way; atm of handling this (obviously the ideal method would be to tag the image with either the 'logo' or name in small letters somewhere on screen. It's a feature that you could ask in the Feature Requests forum, and would make a nice addition to any skin or screen blanker (there may be something like this already, I haven't had a chance to check out all the screen bankers available).

Work-rounds, using paint program, and label all the art work manually, or paste the logo to each. Perhaps a select folder that has limited art of which you already know is associated with various movies. Glad you're having fun.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Background0