v17 Some issues - gamepad/joystick, interface/scrolling, disappearing menus
(2016-09-13, 10:30)wsnipex Wrote: the kodi-peripheral-joystick addon is now available in the nightly PPA

Thanks. I will test tonight. I want to have Advanced Emulator Launcher for Linux ready and tested on time for Krypton release.
Joystick worked OK after installing the kodi-peripheral-joystick package from the nightly PPA.

At first, peripheral.joystick plugin is not enabled by default, so no joystick. I had to go to the addon browser, select the plugin and enable it. This maybe confusing for new users. After I enabled peripheral.joystick and after a reboot the Logitech F710 was detected an I was able to configure it.

I have not checked yet if joystick hotplug works well or not, and also about Kodi Krypton behavior when more than a joystick is installed.

Also, I have observed a performance regression in Krypton. For example, when navigating menus with Advanced Emulator Launcher Krypton is between half a second/one second slower than Jarvis. This also happens if I use Confluence instead of Estuary in Krypton.
Thanks for the addon wsnipex!
My Xbox 360 wireless Controller is detected. Just one little flaw. When navigating through the kodi menu everything works except the left trigger up.
Dont know why. Maybe someone else has same expierences.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some issues - gamepad/joystick, interface/scrolling, disappearing menus0