Downloading kodi on firestick
Please can anyone help I'm trying to download kodi onto a firestick via es file explorer buy when I click on Arm for android nothing happens, I've done it this way a few times before and had no problem but this time it won't do anything, any help will be appreciated

Thanks
Gary
Thread moved to Android, alongside the others on the same topic.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
After you click download, click more on the bottom right and then click open with. Select ES Downloaded and it should start downloading
OK thanks I'll give that a try
Mad

What do you mean click more on the bottom right? If I click on ARM and then move nothing is happening.

Ken
How do I get to more for some reason I can see it but can't click on it
(2016-05-11, 23:45)Debris Wrote: How do I get to more for some reason I can see it but can't click on it
With a mouse.
Just download to a normal computer and transfer to the firestick.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
click arm ,click right till you get back to es settings and off web page ,its a bit clunky with FS remote and scroll down then across as above to bottom right "more " click open in browser then it works

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Downloading kodi on firestick0