Spam & Rule Violation
I didn't know that a adding ad-on's into Kodi was a spam & rule violation while asking question's regarding losing streams while watching movies.
Adding add-ons, in and of itself is not a rule violation. Unless, you're asking about adding banned add-ons or any question pertaining to performance of such add-ons. If your question is not about add-on but during trouble shooting, you post a debug log and if it contains banned add-on, your thread is considered spam & rule violation.

Hope that clears up your confusion.
Would you go to Amazon and complain to them why your Firestick isn't playing pirated content?
I guess the answer is no, same rules apply here!
How about actually reading the forum rules (wiki) that you agreed to when you signed up here?

We don't support any installation which is contaminated by any banned add-on (wiki) or repo, regardless of whether the reported issue appears related to them or not. If they are there, then the thread (or sub-section of it as appropriate) will go to the bin. Your other thread got binned as you are using at least two add-ons from the list.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
s the wayt
(2016-05-06, 20:06)salvatore123 Wrote: I didn't know that a adding ad-on's into Kodi was a spam & rule violation while asking question's regarding losing streams while watching movies.

OK, I'm new to Amazon Firestick with Kodi installed and just learning what's what, But at the same time, What good is Kodi without any ad-on's. Ad- On's is the way to get to where you want to go to watch. What do you do with Kodi without any of the ad- on's offered in the Kodi site.
(2016-05-06, 21:45)salvatore123 Wrote: s the wayt
(2016-05-06, 20:06)salvatore123 Wrote: I didn't know that a adding ad-on's into Kodi was a spam & rule violation while asking question's regarding losing streams while watching movies.

OK, I'm new to Amazon Firestick with Kodi installed and just learning what's what, But at the same time, What good is Kodi without any ad-on's. Ad- On's is the way to get to where you want to go to watch. What do you do with Kodi without any of the ad- on's offered in the Kodi site.

What addons offered within the Kodi site aren't working for you? I can't think of any addon I've got from this site in the last year or so that isn't working?

If you're referring to the pre-loaded addons on the Firestick you bought I'm genuinely curious about this from you but also many other people in the same situation,
can I ask without any judgement if you thought that getting paid for content for free on a very cheap device was above board and kosher?
I use Kodi to play my own media and some add ons like Youtube, Breaks Video, Liveleak and Reddit.
(2016-05-06, 21:45)salvatore123 Wrote: s the wayt

For millions of people Kodi is primarily used to play local content, meaning music or movies or tv shows you have on your computer or hard drives you have at your house. It's also used to watch and record live local tv if you have a tv tuner or an HD Homerun. For most kodi team members, addons are kind of an afterthought, and literally none of them use the piracy addons you want to talk about, not so much because of any moral problems with them, but because they just aren't very good or reliable.
* MrMC is waiting for those millions to switch to MrMC Smile
MrMC Forums : http://forum.mrmc.tv
* Martijn waits till mrmc shuts up about his app
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2016-05-07, 00:06)MrMC Wrote: * MrMC is waiting for those millions to switch to MrMC Smile

You've been taking your constant self-promotion to a level at which I personally feel that the moderators should intervene. There's 'Talking about your fork' and then 'Using any opportunity to obnoxiously inject the topic of your fork into a conversation on the forum'. :X
I've been wondering when someone would complain. Smile I'll stop now.
MrMC Forums : http://forum.mrmc.tv
Yup, kind of douchey. But as a guy that uses no addons, I can understand the appeal.
Well then, To me, Basic Kodi without available Ad-Ons is petty useless.
(2016-05-07, 18:56)salvatore123 Wrote: Well then, To me, Basic Kodi without available Ad-Ons is petty useless.

And nobody is stopping you installing whatever you like. Just be aware of and respect the rules of this forum and you will find a lot of useful help and information here. There are plenty of other places you can go to get help with add-ons that are not supported here.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Spam & Rule Violation0