YouTube Addon will not Sign into my account
I've just recently had to reinstall the youtube addon after bromix quit managing the addon, or think that is what happened, and now it will not give me the option to sign into my account. The sign in button is not available even though it is checked in the options. Everything works with the new version of youtube except the sign in option. Can anyone help me to figure out how to get to sign into my youtube account.
Check out the new thread here:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...new+thread
Thanks cd2022. That is the version I have installed that I am having a problem getting it to log on to my account. Everything seems fine and I can use the addon to browse channels and videos just not my account.
Are you able to delete plugin.video.youtube in /.kodi/addons and /.kodi/addon_data and try again?
I will try that, so just delete the youtubeaddon and the repo? I can give that a try maybe that is what needs to be done. How would I ensure that I i've completely deleted it. I did just install the new version to replace the old one so maybe it was not deleted entirely.
The repo can stay.
Which Version do you install? Need the Number of it
Hello h0d3nt3uf3l I'm using the latest versions 5.1206 http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=267160 and it just will not sign in to my account. I've just tried uninstalling it and then reinstalling it like cd2022 suggested but it's exactly the same. Even the API keys I had generated for this version that I had previously installed were still there even after I had deleted and then reinstalled the youtube addon. So when I went to re-enter my API keys they were still the same from before I uninstalled. Also what I've noticed is that it will not let me sign out. If I press the sign out option it always opens the configuration page where I would assign which buttons I want visible and change the API keys. So the problem really seems to be that it will not log out in order for it to then to give me the option to log back in with the 2x times activation login screen.
I think Kodi display you the message "Invalid Credentials" in the right corner Wink
You've two options:

1. Try to delete the settings.xml in the userdata-folder
Quote:Android
Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/

iOs
/private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/Kodi/userdata/

Linux
~/.kodi/userdata/

Mac
/Users//Library/Application Support/Kodi/userdata/

OpenELEC
/storage/.kodi/userdata/

Windows
Start - type %APPDATA%\kodi\userdata - press <Enter>

That should delete your API-settings as well.

2. If you only want to "logout", open the settings.xml in the notepad and delete the values in the settings "kodion.access_token", "kodion.access_token.expires" and "kodion.refresh_token".
Then give it another try Smile
Thanks h0d3nt3uf3l deleting the setting.xml did the trick.
I also have to thank you, h0d3nt3uf3l!

I had already given up on that...Should have came sooner to this board Rofl

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube Addon will not Sign into my account0