Missing Widgets after upgrade to 15.2 Isengard
I recently updated my two Kodi Chrome Boxes (Rapier Skin) and now both are missing widgets (in cinemas / upcoming movies). Although the recently added and in progress widgets are still there. I checked under info panel and none are hidden? Anybody know if or how i can get them back?

Thanks in advance
Hi Tonkapug and welcome to the forums.

Which version of Rapier and which version of script.extendedinfo do you use?

Sometimes it helps to restart Kodi or reload the skin.
Thanks for the quick response Gade!

I have Rapier 8.8.0, and script.extendedinfo 3.1.5. I have restarted Kodi a few times with no luck.
Hmm... those versions are correct.

You could try installing my development repository. This way you'll always get the latest development versions. I think I remember changing something with the widgets after 8.8.0, but I'm not sure.

Depending on your system, the In Cinemas / Upcoming Movies widgets can appear quite some time after Recently Added / In Progress widgets. The contents of the first two are provided by an add-on, while the contents of Recently Added / In Progress are provided by smart playlists - which makes it way faster to load.

Try staying for a while on the movies category to see if the widgets appear after some time.

By the way, I strongly recommend updating to Kodi Jarvis, as the skin changes are huge. Read the first post in this thread to see what's new from Rapier 9.x
I have waited awhile on the movies category with no luck. Prior to updating to Isengard the widgets were delayed compared to recently added & in progress but only by 5-10 sec or so. i will install your dev repository in the morning and get back to you.

I have both systems set to auto update, how do i update to Jarvis? Can i do it from the openelec utility? Also, is Jarvis stable? Sorry but i'm not up to date with the latest version.

Really appreciate you helping me out, thanks
Let me know how it goes with the development version.

If it still doesn't work, I'll need a log file from when you start Kodi and go to the home screen category where you have the In Cinemas widget. Leave it there for some minutes and create the log file after.

http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy

Kodi 16.1 is the latest stable version, but I'm not sure it's available for OpenELEC. You can find this information on these forums.
You can update directly from within OpenELEC.
Gade, i really thank you for your time in helping me with this (I would assume small issue for you), as i am sure you are quite busy.

I tried to install your development repository but when i click install from Zip file and then click on your file it does nothing? I will grab a log file as you suggested and send to you but it will be late next week before i can do this as i am flying out in the AM to Jamaica. I will reply back when i return. I hope this isn't an inconvenience for you?

Thanks again
Hi Tonkapug.

Any issue is of importance, as it helps develop, maintain and bugfix the skin Smile
No inconvenience at all.

You can post a link to the log file here in this thread.

Weird about the development repo. Is it the download zip file you are trying to install within Kodi?

Have a great trip to Jamaica! Big Grin
Yes, it is the downloaded zip file you suggested that i tried to install. I will send the log file when i return. if u have any other advice let me know and i will provide.the info needed as soon as i can.

thanks again
I currently have the same issue

I'm running Jarvis 16.1
Rapier 9.5.0
Extendedinfo Script Mod 4.7.4

I believe the issue is with the Extendedinfo Script Mod 4.74 and 4.76 because if I install Extendedinfo Script 4.6.1 then the widgets appear on your skin
(2016-05-10, 16:47)Cyclops1055 Wrote: I currently have the same issue

I'm running Jarvis 16.1
Rapier 9.5.0

I believe the issue is with the Extendedinfo Script Mod 4.74 and 4.76 because if I install Extendedinfo Script 4.6.1 then the widgets appear on your skin

No support for mods of ExtendedInfo.
You should use the official version, which currently is 4.6.1 for Kodi Jarvis.
(2016-05-10, 16:59)Gade Wrote:
(2016-05-10, 16:47)Cyclops1055 Wrote: I currently have the same issue

I'm running Jarvis 16.1
Rapier 9.5.0

No support for mods of ExtendedInfo.
You should use the official version, which currently is 4.6.1 for Kodi Jarvis.

That explains why then, an addon that I'm using requires the Modded version for it to work properly
Hi Gade,

I made it back from my vacation! I'm now a little bit darker and missing a few brain cells but besides that i am doin fine Big Grin Below you will find a link to the log file as you requested.

http://xbmclogs.com/pejxamdcr

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks
(2016-05-09, 19:38)Gade Wrote: Hi Tonkapug.

Any issue is of importance, as it helps develop, maintain and bugfix the skin Smile
No inconvenience at all.

You can post a link to the log file here in this thread.

Weird about the development repo. Is it the download zip file you are trying to install within Kodi?

Have a great trip to Jamaica! Big Grin

Hi Gade,

I made it back from my vacation! I'm now a little bit darker and missing a few brain cells but besides that i am doin fine Big Grin Below you will find a link to the log file as you requested.

http://xbmclogs.com/pejxamdcr

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks
Hi Tonkapug.

Welcome back!

Sorry I haven't reported back - I'm currently extremely busy.

I'll look into the issue and your log as soon as possible Wink

Cheers
Gade

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing Widgets after upgrade to 15.2 Isengard0