Time wrong in kodi
Since yesterday Kodi was showing the latest and new movies from 2009. I discovered that the date was listed as jan 1 2010 in settings but I have not been able to find where to change the date other than changing the region that is listing it as this date. Please help!
change it on the stick settings and it will change in kodi
settings/system/time zone and time zone again hope this helps
It should then pick up the time from there
I know this post is a couple of weeks old, but I'm having the same problem. Every time I re-start my Android box, the time and date reset to December 31, 2014. It wouldn't be a huge problem except it forces me to re-verify YouTube every time, and it's a giant PITA because it makes me verify twice. I've changed the time in the Android settings AND in the Kodi settings and it still screws up. Sad
There's nothing we can do about that. Time is taken from the OS, which in this case is something Amazon/Android controls, and not Kodi.
Okay, thank you. It seems to be working okay now. When I first turn the box on, it goes back to 7:00pm, 12/31/2014 but if I leave it for a minute it changes to the correct time and date. Thanks for your response!
Looks like your box has no clock battery (or its dead), so you have to wait a while for the box to update time from the Internet.
Thanks Koying, the time is fine now. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Time wrong in kodi0