Bug Main menu missing after update
Exclamation 
An update seems to have installed that renders the EPG screen much more sharply. However, when returning to the main menu, I find it empty and unresponsive to keypresses. I've tried editing all of the guisettings.xml files to change the skin to Confluence, but every restart (kodi-send --action="Quit") just brings Amber back in the same state. Kodi is dead - no movie tonight!
-- Steve

"I just wanted a media center, not a hobby!"

HW: CPU - Intel Core i3-4130T, RAM - 4GB, Storage: 640GB, TV Tuner - HDHomeRun Connect x3
SW: OS - LibreELEC, Media Center - Kodi 18.5, Skin - Amber, PVR - TVHeadend
Same problem here, after deleting amber skin folder and re-installing again, settings menu option on Amber config is grayed out and unavailable
(2016-05-09, 04:13)AlexPTY Wrote: Same problem here, after deleting amber skin folder and re-installing again, settings menu option on Amber config is grayed out and unavailable

Deleting amber skin add on directory and xml file and reinstalling again seems to fix it
Yes an update is on its way to fix the blank menu. If you wish to fix it manually you can delete line 687 in Includes_Vertical_Home.xml which reads.

<visible>Skin.HasSetting(StaticVerticalHome)</visible>

Sorry about this, it seems to slip through our testing.
same here, nothing is showing up in my menu anymore.
(2016-05-09, 07:34)joethepartylion Wrote: Yes an update is on its way to fix the blank menu. If you wish to fix it manually you can delete line 687 in Includes_Vertical_Home.xml which reads.

<visible>Skin.HasSetting(StaticVerticalHome)</visible>

Sorry about this, it seems to slip through our testing.

thanks, this solved it! Smile
Hi, any idea when the update will be released or how I can fix this? Will it update automatically? I currently cannot do anything in kodi, just stuck on the menu screen with no options. I use an amazon firestick, not sure how to delete the line you mention
Yes, the update is on its way and you should receive it soon once it has propagated around the mirrors and Kodi checks for updates.
Thanks for getting this fixed so promptly and apologies for being so tardy with my appreciation!
-- Steve

"I just wanted a media center, not a hobby!"

HW: CPU - Intel Core i3-4130T, RAM - 4GB, Storage: 640GB, TV Tuner - HDHomeRun Connect x3
SW: OS - LibreELEC, Media Center - Kodi 18.5, Skin - Amber, PVR - TVHeadend

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Main menu missing after update0