Wide icons view mode for pictures and music in PM3 skin?
hi all,

firstly thanks for the continued work on this project. Now this might have been done by design so maybe needs to be moved to feature requests.

I am currently in the process of changing all my icons over to wide icons as this looks great.

I have downloaded a lot of wide icons for things such as Shoutcast, MS Soundtracks, playlists and so on. Wide icons works really great under programs and videos but I have no option for wide icons view under pictures, music or scripts.

It would be really nice to be able to keep XBMC looking uniform throughout all the sections.

thanks for listening.
Did anyone get anywhere on this?
Its not a bug why would people want wide icons in music and pictures how many landscape pictures would you have anyway
As for scripts it was added a long time ago
Well that's not exactly what I am looking for. What I want is the ability to use wide icons in the category views.

Pictures is not as important, but for example my pictures are on a network share, so it would be nice to put use wide icons for the shortcuts to there. Not for use in the picture folder itself.

For Music same thing. I have a network share, Shoutcast, Last.FM and this is where I want to use the wide icons, not in the music area itself.

Make sense?

I am surprised nobody has really wanted this before.
Still Nobody?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wide icons view mode for pictures and music in PM3 skin?0