APPLE TV 4 KODI not available
Hi installed KODI on my New Apple TV 4 version 9.0 and my 9.2 will no problems. everything is working fine when installing the software. 7 days later exact I turn my TV on and click on the kodi icon on the apple tv 4. a clear/gray screen shows up saying ''KODI Not Available". I need some help here, I willing to send a donation through paypal for some helpHuh?

thanks[/size]
It's already been talked about multiple times... Apple changed the way the free developer program works Sad

You can of course keep re-installing Kodi every 7 days but that obviously isn't ideal...

It seems that it may in fact just be a bug on Apple's end though... I guess we'll see...
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
What happens if you have a paid version of the developer account?
If you have the paid developer account you only need to sign it once per year
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
What you mean once a year. So I pay then what
The paid Apple developer memberships are $99 per year

Once you have it the certificate and provisioning profiles last for the membership duration (so 1 year)

You would then sign Kodi with that certificate, install, and it would work for 1 year.

Then in a year you would renew the membership, re-sign Kodi, and re-install

Of course during the year there will undoubtedly be updates to Kodi... In that case you just sign it and install...
i see your user name around the internet. I give you credit man. you know your shit. one more thing With this membership can i install this kodi file on other apple tv without using my apple id on their apple tv 4 device??
i got the file on youtube,idownloadblog and the guy gave you credit on there. so can I use that link to get the file.
dantheman do you know what im talking about?
Hi Dantheman827 i have a paid apple developer account and the load is still only lasting 7 days. Do you have any suggestions?
I'm having the same issue. I pay for the apple del $99 a year and my kodi is not lasting. my developer act is being selected and everything. Please help
If the app is expiring after 7 days and you have a paid account, you aren't selecting the correct team in Xcode.

If you select the drop down menu for the team, you should see two of them.

One will be the free account and the other will be the paid account.

(2016-05-10, 00:05)mtxaudio1436 Wrote: i see your user name around the internet. I give you credit man. you know your shit. one more thing With this membership can i install this kodi file on other apple tv without using my apple id on their apple tv 4 device??

Yes, but if you don't have a paid account to manually register their device, you'll have to physically connect it to your computer in order to register with Xcode.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
APPLE TV 4 KODI not available0