Android Couple of Questions
Currently I have this folder set to my "On Deck" from Plex. Currently there are only two videos on deck, but it keeps repeating the two shows over and over. Is it possible to not have it continue on and just end after the two videos on deck?

http://imgur.com/B7JNZBh

Also, is it possible to add custom thumbnails for the videos that are currently on deck? Right now it's pulling a still from the video file, I was wondering if I could add a custom thumbnail (or at least the thumbnail in Plex) instead.

Also, I was wondering if you can edit the name of the file that is showing? It currently has the season information at the start of the file, is it possible to remove that?

Finally, in my Movies folder I have a bunch of subfolders for movie series (Marvel, James Bond, etc). Is it possible to have these subfolders show up in my queue instead of needing to find them by their name among ALL the other movies?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Not sure what version of Mimic you are running, but the latest versions have a skin setting to choose between wrapped and fixed widget lists.

No idea about Plex, so not sure about the thumbnails. You could try manually adding the thumbnails you want in the folder along with the video files.

It's not possible to edit the name of the widget without modifying the skin.

You could create playlists for your Marvel, etc movies and use the playlists as widget sources or link them to your menu. Not sure if this works if your content is coming from Plex though.
Where is the option to choose between wrapped and fixed widget lists?

Followup question to your suggestion for separate playlists. Is it possible to add multiple sources to one widget? Ex:

I want the following files to show in one widget:

User/Bob/Movies/X-Men/The Wolverine
User/Bob/Movies/X-Men/X-Men: First Class

I want both The Wolverine and X-Men: First Class to show up in one widget.
In Mimic 3.x and 4.x, its in Skin Settings > Widgets > Navigation style for widgets. Choose "fixed" so items don't repeat.

You just need to create a playlist that includes both paths and use the playlist for the widget.

http://kodi.wiki/view/Smart_playlists
I assume I would need to create a widget that would be able to create a playlist (since I'm already using the skin)? How would I go about doing that?
You still haven't said what version of Mimic/Kodi you're running. Just create a playlist using the instructions from the wiki I linked above, and then browse to the playlist when setting up your widget.
I'm using Mimic 4.x, but the instructions to create a smart playlist reference the default UI (which isn't being used if Mimic is already active).

http://imgur.com/9XLMzs4
The process should be the same regardless of the skin used. If it's easier to follow, you can switch to Confluence to create your playlist and then switch back to Mimic to setup the widget.

Sent from my Nexus 6

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Couple of Questions0