Krypton forbidden oninfo?
Hey,

Is there a way in krypton to "forbidden" the oninfo?
For example, in a extendedinfo content like a youtube search or trending movies
a <oninfo>noop</oninfo> was usefull.

A visible in the dialogvideoinfo works in some cases with an close in the onload but it breaks the windowopen animations
and flickers on the screen..

Regards
If that is a problem in Krypton I too would like to know. I use my own listcontainers and my own listitems (and not the item type or url options at all. IE static lists.. They seem to not have a lot of bullcrap forced.
I Think own static lists dosent have the problem.
But all content providers. If the providers doesent have infos from the Database most of the infos are not available.
Because a lot of the infos are blank.
For this cases I dosent know how to forbidden the hardcoded oninfo in the containers.

A "nothing do" info when users press the button would more nicely than the user notice in which list it make sence to push the "i" button.

Regards
Thinking some more.. isnt there precisly a new added <oninfo> tag in Krypton? Using that we should be able to call a function and pass the container or listitem content type (set to whatever pleases you; movie, song, image..bananas) and have the function decide if the info-dualog-thingy fires.

Woops.. That would not be skinning but scripting I guess.
No experience about the scripting possibilities with the new feature.
Regular its great, i have in all widgets without fake dialogs actors and the whole infos about the content.
It works great with DB content.

But when i have a widget like "German telecast offers" which provide PVR tips about your channels (as content provider),
i became the offer about the next tvshows or films as tips:

with the content
plugin://plugin.service.gto?action=getcontent&amp;ts=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(GTO.timestamp)]
target=pvr

it opens the videoinfo dialog with buttons that make nothing and without the most informations.
Thats the reason I think we need a "skinner desicion" option to decide if the layout is "fit for this content" or if the skin doesent provide a variable layout for this or not.
Personal for me I think it was better when come nothing than a info which doesent fit.

And thats the question, is this possible or planning?

Regards
Here's how I deal with it

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<window>
    <!-- movieinformation -->
    <defaultcontrol always="true">8</defaultcontrol>
    <onload>Control.Move(5000,$INFO[Container(5000).CurrentItem,-])</onload>
    <onload>Control.Move(5000,1)</onload>
    <onload>Control.Move(50,$INFO[Container(50).CurrentItem,-])</onload>
    <onload>Control.Move(50,1)</onload>
    <onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.tvtunes)">RunScript(script.tvtunes,backend=True)</onload>
    <onunload>ClearProperty(Similar,home)</onunload>
    <!--<onunload>SetFocus(50)</onunload>-->
    <animation effect="fade" end="100" start="100" time="200">WindowClose</animation>
    <controls>        
        <include condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.DBType)">IncludeDialogInfoDefault</include>
        <include condition="String.IsEmpty(ListItem.DBType)">IncludeDialogInfoSpecial</include>
    </controls>
</window>

If the item has no DBType info, it will use a minimalized layout without artworks and other not available stuff.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
(2016-05-12, 11:49)sualfred Wrote: Here's how I deal with it

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<window>
    <!-- movieinformation -->
    <defaultcontrol always="true">8</defaultcontrol>
    <onload>Control.Move(5000,$INFO[Container(5000).CurrentItem,-])</onload>
    <onload>Control.Move(5000,1)</onload>
    <onload>Control.Move(50,$INFO[Container(50).CurrentItem,-])</onload>
    <onload>Control.Move(50,1)</onload>
    <onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.tvtunes)">RunScript(script.tvtunes,backend=True)</onload>
    <onunload>ClearProperty(Similar,home)</onunload>
    <!--<onunload>SetFocus(50)</onunload>-->
    <animation effect="fade" end="100" start="100" time="200">WindowClose</animation>
    <controls>        
        <include condition="!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.DBType)">IncludeDialogInfoDefault</include>
        <include condition="String.IsEmpty(ListItem.DBType)">IncludeDialogInfoSpecial</include>
    </controls>
</window>

If the item has no DBType info, it will use a minimalized layout without artworks and other not available stuff.

Thanks, thats a opportunity.

But also the desicion for special Layouts, content based make not sence in all layouts
and i think we need a forbidden if I doesent have the skills or personal its to complex for specified contents.

In the example for a perfekt implementation I need a separat Infodialog for the Addon with buttons "Switch to Channel" and
"Set Switch Timer" which provided by the Addon, and for youtube nothing - which only provides the title, date,
plot and a thumb, but all infos expect the plot are currently in the content itself.

Sorry, bad englisch.. "gefrikel halt"Wink.

Regards

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Krypton forbidden oninfo?0