PVR not working
I have next pvr installed, and the nextpvr software works great. No issues at all with it. But when I watch tv in kodi though the nextpvr addon just watching tv works fine. but anytime i pause or try to rewind, it just freezes and i have to close kodi and reopen in. it happens every single time i try to pause or rewind tv.
Would you confirm that time shift mode is activated in the add-on. If it is not, please activate it.

Sent from my GT-P3113
Yes, it is enabled. I meant to say that in my original post, but forgot to.
I installed a separate high capacity drive to hold video files on my back end server. If you don't have enough disk space, funny things like what you have experienced can happen. In my case, my video drive got full and I started experiencing similar problems until I deleted enough old recordings.

Sent from my GT-P3113
I have a drive on my computer just for recordings and such, its a 1tb drive and has like 500 gb free.
Did you set the buffering directory in the NextPVR backend?

Exit Kodi if it is open.

Next create a new folder on the hard drive you use for recording.

For example:

F:\tvtimeshift

And set the NextPVR buffer directory setting to point this new folder.

Now you know NextPVR won't use your system drive for its buffer.

Here is a link to the NextPVR wiki on the subject:

http://www.nextpvr.com/nwiki/pmwiki.php?...ation.Misc
Yes, i have already done that. Nextpvr live tv buffer directory is mapped to a folder on the hard drive I was referring to.
(2016-05-12, 04:27)jda2631 Wrote: Yes, i have already done that. Nextpvr live tv buffer directory is mapped to a folder on the hard drive I was referring to.

Can you please post a debug log to a pastebin site and post the link on this thread?

Kodi Wiki link on how to post a debug log:

http://kodi.wiki/view/log_file

Make sure while you are recording the debug log, try to pause and rewind during live TV to replicate the problem.
Ok will do. Will post them when I can.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR not working0