Episode thumbnails
Hi all,

I have kodi on several devices - Pis, Android, Mint and Windows 10. Windows seems to be able to generate episode thumbnails that none of the other systems can, thumbnails that don't exist on thetvdb.com and Ember can't generate or find.

I can manually get them from the Windows thumbnails database and then get the other systems to import them from the media file locations but this is time consuming.

I wonder why this happens, that Windows kodi can do what the other systems can't?

The reason I have put this in the Pi forum is that most of my kodi use in on Pis. All devices use the same MySQL database.

Any help appreciated.
You probably have "Extract thumbnails from video files" disabled on your non-Windows systems.This is usually disabled by default on Pi as it is a slow process.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Episode thumbnails0