Conditional weather background – constant issues with yahoo?
I’m using Isengard with Nox and it’s been rock solid for months however I notice the yahoo plugin gets updates so frequently conditional weather backgrounds for my home page items is constantly a black screen.

An update that flows in a few weeks later always fixes the issues but it seems to be constant back and forth with conditional weather not working more than its working.

I only like conditional weather, I don’t even have weather mapped to my home page.

Are there other options for conditional weather with a little more reliability considering I don’t the use full blow weather page?

Thanks!
Hi im glad i saw this post because i thought it just me with the same problem

I reported in the aeon nox thread yesterday i only have black background and conditional weather stopped working since 1 day ago

But i tried with other weather addons because i use yahoo also like you,but it was the same with other weather addons

Im not sure its yahoo weather problem

Thanks i hope we can get this fixed
Is nobody else seeing this issue apart from 2 of us?

No conditional weather backgrounds showing for a while now?
Quote:Im not sure its yahoo weather problem

Probably right about that as no problem whatsoever using Yahoo! weather with Xconfluence.
(2016-05-22, 20:13)stringlefellow Wrote: Is nobody else seeing this issue apart from 2 of us?

Same problem here. On Aeon Nox.
(2016-05-22, 22:28)Dalton63841 Wrote:
(2016-05-22, 20:13)stringlefellow Wrote: Is nobody else seeing this issue apart from 2 of us?

Same problem here. On Aeon Nox.

Thanks for confirming,so it looks like it may be aeon nox skin problem

I posted in the skin thread so hopefully someone will see it and may be able to help
If you came from Isengard and updated to Jarvis, have you selected a weather fanart resource image as the background option in the side menu of the Weather section? Weather section > side menu > background > get more if skin default is the only one listed > Weather fanart multi.
Hi mikesilvo,thanks for the reply

Yeah i did this on one device on jarvis ( i read this in another thread with some useful info) and that worked but my other one is still isengard and i have the black backgrounds

It just stopped working one day so not sure if its not compatible now with isengard 15.2? Or something else i have to do that changed somewhere

If it dont work i can always update to jarvis (but i am always a case of it isnt broke then i dont fix it :-) so i just run isengard)

Thank you for your help

I can make a new log with 15.2 if it is needed to help
Isengard uses an old googlcode web address for the conditional weather if you do not set a local path
Code:
https://aeon-nox-background-packs.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/weather-fanart/default/
It probably no longer works since it was shut down and archived so it might have a new address now. I don't recall the steps but you can set a local path to a conditional weather fanart pack. I believe you can find one in the Meta-Data provider and Artwork Packs section.
Ahh brilliant,thanks for that information

Yes that would explain it,that address dont work now

I will have a look and see what i can find,failing that i can upgrade

Thank you for helping to solve the mystery
Ok for anyone else that has the same problem,i got it to work with the fanart pack from here http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=41650

Just download it and set the path to the folder in the weather settings

Thanks for the help
Nice work stringlefellow,

I gave up on this thread only to see you pushed it along... great find(s), I have my background images looking good now!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Conditional weather background – constant issues with yahoo?0