SSH with openelec
Hi
I am a bit of a novice with this subject but willing to learn more. What I am trying to create is a remote control to use with my Pi, I need to be able to use ssh ect. I have downloaded winSCP and I have an ir receiver connected to the GPIO. there is a "how to setup LIRC GPIO IR remote control on openelec XBMC/Kodi Raspberry pi 1&2" using any working remote control by Jemford-Web but I'm struggling with the instructions on how to do it.
Some advice or a better way of doing this please.
regards
Use PuTTY for ssh.

winSCP is for... scp/sftp, but not ssh.

Download putty.exe from: http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtat...nload.html
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
just to cover the bases, are aware that you can control kodi via a smartphone if that is all you are after?
If you are looking for something basic like that, check the play store for yatse and/or kore.
Personally, I find Kore more visually pleasing but Yatse much better functionally.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SSH with openelec0