[Feature Request] Improve algorithm when adding a single movie to database
Here is a problem. I have a movie "The_movie_title" and its path is:

... \The_movie_title\VIDEO_TS\(many files)

It's impossible to add it via context menu (The_movie_title folder).

Folder contains a single video should be what you want when selecting the_movie_title_folder, even though it is not a single video file.
(2016-05-15, 04:37)Ned Scott Wrote: Folder contains a single video should be what you want when selecting the_movie_title_folder, even though it is not a single video file.

Ok, another example. We have 3 movies e.g.

The Matrix (1999) - Blu-ray
...\The Matrix (1999) - Blu-ray \ BDMV \ (many files)

The Matrix Reloaded (2003) - DVD
...\The Matrix Reloaded (2003) - DVD \ VIDEO_TS\ (many files)

The Matrix Revolutions (2003) - dvdrip
...\The Matrix Revolutions (2003) - dvdrip \ The_Matrix_Revolutions.mkv

I have no problem with dvdrip.
But right now it is impossible to add Blu-ray or DVD folder (The Matrix (1999) - Blu-ray and The Matrix Reloaded (2003) - DVD)
I have tried all content scanning options (different combinations) in KODI 17.
Then it might be a bug in v17.
(2016-05-15, 20:17)Ned Scott Wrote: Then it might be a bug in v17.

I have the same problem in KODI 16.1.
Oh. Hmm, I'm not sure. In theory, a single file, disc image, or video_ts folder should be "the same thing" for the user. At least, I though that's how it worked. Maybe someone who's more familiar with video_ts scraping can shed some light on this for us.
(2016-05-16, 01:06)Ned Scott Wrote: Oh. Hmm, I'm not sure. In theory, a single file, disc image, or video_ts folder should be "the same thing" for the user. At least, I though that's how it worked. Maybe someone who's more familiar with video_ts scraping can shed some light on this for us.

If I create another folder then its possible to add a single movie to database ('The Matrix (1999) - Blu-ray' root folder)

...\The Matrix (1999) - Blu-ray \ The Matrix (1999) (additional folder)\ BDMV \ (many files)

But I don't like this solution =/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Feature Request] Improve algorithm when adding a single movie to database0