v17 CCM Phoenix for Krypton
If you drop the .md5 off the link you can still download the zip (for anyone wanting to install and too impatient to wait), but the link for the .md5 isn't working.
Thanks trogggy
Hopefully it's fixed now.
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Seems to be hanging onto its settings again after the rebuild. However, I have another question, if I may. I normally add an option to the TV Shows submenu to view series that I busy watching. Instead of opening a list of TV shows 'in progress', it shows me a list including movies etc. Is it possible to show only TV Shows in progress like previous versions of CCM have done?
Thanks
hi there,

I have downloaded your repo to try this skin, but when i try to install the skin it doesn't download in kodi.
joselbcn33 - have you tried to download and install manually?
I'm having this issue as well. I'm running libreelec 7.95.006 I assume that this is the problem?
Hi Mudislander. Are you still planning to update the skin?
Raspberry Pi4 (2x), Raspberry Pi5
Kodi Omega Beta2, Aeon MQ9 Mod-1.0.9
Fail to install. Kindly advise.
Thanks.
hi i was wondering if there is a way to change the default view if so could someone please respond how.
Sub menus don't want to change. Nothing happens when I click one, using krypton.

Sent from my SM-G935F
Please let us know when the link works.

I tried installing straight from the zip file in Kodi with no luck.

I'm so angry with myself for updating. All I want is a skin that I can customise my menus with and Jarvis has disabled every single one. Tempted to roll back. Definitely not updating any other machines until I've calmed down and satisfied myself it's worth it. It's pushing me to code my own bloody skin. Ohhh I'm livid.

Thank you for your hard work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CCM Phoenix for Krypton2