Resume TV show
Hi all,

I did run a quick search for this but I couldn't find an answer. When I enter the the tv shows section of the video library, I want to be able to press play/resume (play button is set to resume in my settings) on any TV show and it picks up from whatever point of whatever episode I'm on.... Rather than having to browse to that show then press the season then find the episode etc.

Can this be achieved?

...first world problems right??

Thanks.
There's an option in the settings to jump to first unwatched tv episode. It usually works... sometimes for me it doesn't work the first time, but the next time I enter the tv show season list it's where it should be (this is running on Krypton nightlies, but it's in Jarvis too and may work better for now).
Windows 11 Pro, Kodi 20, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32gb RAM, nVidia 3080 ti
I simply "Hide watched" so when entering "TV Shows" i select the TV series of desire and the last episode i was watching is only a few clicks away. But if i am watching a number of TV series in parallel, as i often do, i select "In progress TV shows" which provides a smaller subset of only the TV series i have been watching and i then choose which TV series to continue with. Unfortunately "In progress TV shows" is a few more clicks to get to via Confluence skin.

Some skins have a more direct path to "In progress TV shows" or "In progress movies" than Confluence does and some skins also allow more menu customization so maybe you can try some other skin.

Hopefully others may suggest a more appropriate skin if this would be a solution to your 1st world problem Tongue

Cheers.

[edited]
I'll try "jump to 1st unwatched TV episode as @snarfo suggests but to do that i'll have to update to a later build Big Grin
How it works out which is 1st unwatched if i'm watching multiple setries is anynes guess Smile'
[/edited]
I'm a XBMC novice :)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Resume TV show0