[WIP] Delete After Watching
(2021-07-08, 12:18)mobamoba Wrote:
(2021-07-08, 03:28)Lunatixz Wrote: If you are seeking an alternative that is in active development; try: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=331996

Unless I'm misunderstanding, it looks like your addon is automatic deletion and I want it to ask me every time because deletion can't be undone.
Not sure where you base this information from... OP is pretty clear you are always prompted...
(2018-05-18, 17:20)Lunatixz Wrote: Image

Available from my Beta repository.

About:
  • Monitor TV & Movie playback; after target watch percentage remove content from storage and library.
  • Select specific TV shows to monitor and delete only those episodes after watching (Optional Sonarr support).
  • Schedule Kodi library scans and cleanup.
  • Find and delete duplicate movies. 
  • Safe to use; Script will not physically remove media until you allow deletion under settings. After which you are always prompted before removal.
  • Easy to find/use "Remove" context menu option. Single click removal of file and library entry.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2021-07-08, 15:46)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2021-07-08, 12:18)mobamoba Wrote:
(2021-07-08, 03:28)Lunatixz Wrote: If you are seeking an alternative that is in active development; try: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=331996

Unless I'm misunderstanding, it looks like your addon is automatic deletion and I want it to ask me every time because deletion can't be undone.
Not sure where you base this information from... OP is pretty clear you are always prompted...
(2018-05-18, 17:20)Lunatixz Wrote: Image

Available from my Beta repository.

About:
  • Monitor TV & Movie playback; after target watch percentage remove content from storage and library.
  • Select specific TV shows to monitor and delete only those episodes after watching (Optional Sonarr support).
  • Schedule Kodi library scans and cleanup.
  • Find and delete duplicate movies. 
  • Safe to use; Script will not physically remove media until you allow deletion under settings. After which you are always prompted before removal.
  • Easy to find/use "Remove" context menu option. Single click removal of file and library entry.
I guess I misread it  - sorry.
Another update, another breakage .... anyone know how to get this working with 20 ?

Much appreciated.

EDIT: WOOOOHOOO, BABY !! managed to fix it all by myself.

OK, so the error in the kodi.log was this:

File "C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.service.daw\service.py", line 33, in
from resources.lib import util
File "C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.service.daw\resources\lib\util.py", line 29, in
profile = xbmc.translatePath(__ADDON.getAddonInfo('profile'))
AttributeError: module 'xbmc' has no attribute 'translatePath'
-->End of Python script error report<--

So, I googled "AttributeError: module 'xbmc' has no attribute 'translatePath'", and the very first result was someone showing exactly how to fix it, and the second one was someone explaining why it needed to be fixed: "In latest Kodi 19, the validatePath function has been moved from xbmc to xbmcvfs resulting in an error."

So, using the original kodi log error, I found util.py, opened it up, and on line 29 simply switched

profile = xbmc.translatePath(__ADDON.getAddonInfo('profile'))

to

profile = xbmcvfs.translatePath(__ADDON.getAddonInfo('profile'))

Hey presto, it works again ! Yay, so proud of myself.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Delete After Watching0